Speak to a Lawyer Now
Use This Form to Request a Free Consultation
- LeMaster and Ahmed, PLLC not only handled my case in an exemplary manner, but they always kept me informed. Working with Jennifer LeMaster I felt as every detail of my claim was thoroughly explained, and my questions were clearly answered. I truly appreciated her knowledge and experience. For her honesty, compassion, dedication, skill, and professionalism, she earns my deepest respect. Without hesitation, I would recommend LeMaster and Ahmed to anyone who wants to be treated with compassion and respect. Very thankful for their team!!Heater Candrian, a Google user
- LeMaster & Ahmed made my painful situation much less of a pain. I was involved in a car accident and Jennifer and Nejat helped me out. I didn't have to deal with the headaches of fighting with the insurance companies. These nice ladies took care of everything for me. Their first concerns were getting me the proper medical treatment I needed. After my treatment was over they worked hard making sure that all the medical bills were paid and I was compensated accordingly. I'm very pleased that they took my case. They were a pleasure to do business with.blake butler, a Google user
- I am a board certified personal injury attorney and had a seriously injured client but sticky coverage issues. Jennifer and Nejat brought their industry-insider knowledge and experience to the case and helped chamge the insurer's perspective from no-coverage to a risk of coverage it was not willing to take. We made a great recovery on a difficult case which I attribute to their expertise and the insurer's recognition of that expertise.Jane Leger, a Google user
- LeMaster and Ahmed, PLLC did a fantastic job working on my personal injury case. I primarily worked with Jennifer LeMaster and from the beginning she was very upfront with me about what to expect throughout the process. The stress of trying to deal with the other party's insurance company was lifted off my shoulders, which was a huge relief to me! She worked with insurance companies, hospitals, and doctor's offices to negotiate a fair settlement. She communicated with me throughout the entire process so that I knew what was happening and what to expect next. I would highly recommend LeMaster a... Read MoreJennifer Tewold, a Google user
- I went with LeMaster & Ahmed, PLLC for a home owners insurance claim. I would highly recommend Nejat and Jennifer.I worked primarily with Nejat, since I am located in the Dallas metroplex. Nejat is very professional. She takes the time to explain the entire process so that anyone can understand it. It doesn't matter how many questions you have. She is prompt with her responses and available to talk whenever you need to.Nejat and Jennifer had a great strategy for my case. Most importantly, it yielded the result I was looking for. You could tell they both have the right experience for the jo... Read MoreThomas Bigos, a Google user
- We were referred to Jennifer LeMaster and Nejat Ahmed by an acquaintance, to help us with a homeowners insurance dispute. Having never needed an attorney before, we were apprehensive about the process and how we would be treated. However, we quickly become very comfortable with Jennifer and Nejat. During all of our encounters, we never felt rushed or that our legal circumstance was not important. It became very evident that Jennifer and Nejat treat their clients equally, no matter the size of the claim. Their knowledge of the law and their ability to explain complex legal concepts to no... Read MoreTom Swindell, a Google user
- Nejat and Jennifer did an excellent job. They were able to guide me through the entire process, clearly and efficiently. We were very satisfied with the results and highly recommend them.Brad Niese, a Google user
- Both of these attorneys are so helpful. We were battling a claim with our homeowner insurance and they gave us insight, advice and put us in contact with reliable appraisers. If you need representation for an insured, give them a call!Cydney Huckins, a Google user
- I am very pleased with the quality of service and professionalism that you Jennifer LeMaster and your company LeMaster & Ahmed PLLC provided to me. Its always hard to have a situation and then need to look for the right attorney to represent your case. I must say, you listened and understood me as the client and that was very important to me and my case. I highly recommend you to others, because of your sense of urgency and detail to issues. Your skills as an attorney are remarkable. You truly take time with your client and that is always important and appreciated.Dr. Myeshi Briley, a Google user
- Jennifer LeMaster is and excellent attorney and definitely top notch . This firm helped us with what we thought would be a complicated case at difficult time in our life . Jennifer was extremely knowledgeable in the laws pertaining to our case and knew how to use them to our advantage. Jennifer kept us informed with everything that was going on with our case and what we should expect . Always answered calls texts and emails promptly . Shes Smart and Very personable .Were extremely satisfied with the results obtain guarding our case. We will definitely refer all our family and friends to L... Read MoreSharon Blackman, a Google user
- Excellent work by Jennifer and the staff at LeMaster & Ahmed! I couldn't be happier with the results of their work! Thank you very much!Bryan Braddock, a Google user
Texas Personal Injury Lawyers
We fight for injury victims to ensure they can recover their total loss
Personal Injury Cases We Take On
TxDOT reported that in 2019 there were 3,610 motor traffic related deaths. Everyday Texans face the dangers of the road and are injured as a result. Unfortunately, some insurers refuse to offer full compensation or the other driver may deny their liability. Speak to a qualified personal injury attorney today to learn what your options are.
Truck accidents can cause serious damage and even death. Because of the large size of some trucks, even a simple fender bender can result in serious injuries. The medical costs for these injuries could be enormous. If you have been injured in a trucking accident, speak with a knowledgeable personal injury attorney to help you recover.
Texas law establishes that your insurance company must “offer” to give you PIP, also known as Personal Injury Protection. This coverage can be beneficial after a car or trucking accident, but some insurance providers may deny your claim without a justifiable reason. If something similar has happened to you, seek legal representation from an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
"We’ve spent the majority of our careers representing insurers, and now we represent only policyholders and personal injury victims. We love using our insurance experience to help clients recover after an insured personal injury. Our entire goal is to put our clients back into the position that they would have been before their accident.
"When our clients come to us, an insurance company has turned their back on them, and they are worried about how they are going to recover and be made whole after an accident. This is not just about a monetary loss, this is personal to them, and it's personal to us. We use our decades of combined experience to help our clients maximize their recovery after an accident.
Personal Injury Claims
No one ever plans to be a victim of a car wreck. When you have been injured in an auto accident, you may be in extreme pain, unable to work and financially stressed about your mounting medical bills. Getting compensation to cover from your injuries can be a long and tiring task. If you or someone you know has been injured by a negligent driver, promptly seek legal representation. There is no reason you should be skipping on medical treatment for your injury to avoid facing piling hospital bills. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you recover compensation from the negligent driver’s insurance company for your pain, medical bills and lost wages. Speak with one of our attorneys today so they can evaluate your case.
Experienced & Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys in Texas
Have you been injured in an accident because of another person’s carelessness? If so, contact the attorneys at LeMaster & Ahmed PLLC today. Our attorneys have the experience need to negotiate with adjusters and litigate in court if necessary.
What is a Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury is an area of law where the plaintiff was hurt by an act of careless or recklessness by another person. Victims of a car wreck can recover from the at-fault driver their damages, including medical expenses in the past and future, lost wages in the past and future, and damages for their pain and suffering.
If the at-fault driver is underinsured or uninsured, you may be able to recover against your insurance if you have UM/UIM coverage. In some cases, insurance companies will dispute and deny claims. You can choose to fight back by hiring a personal injury attorney to file suit contesting your insurance company’s decision.
Listed below are some examples of personal injury cases the attorneys at LeMaster & Ahmed PLLC have handled:
- Auto Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Victims of Drunk Driving
- Victims of a Hit and Run
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Multiple Vehicle Accidents
- PIP Claims
- UM/UIM Claims
- Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
How Can I File a Personal Injury Claim in Texas?
Your first step is to receive the medical attention and care needed for your injuries. It’s highly recommended you document the accident, your injuries, and possible eye-witness statements if possible. After you have received immediate medical attention, notify your insurance company.
Consult legal representation before agreeing to any settlements or providing a recorded statement to the insurance company. All your statements can be used against you in court. This includes statements made at the scene of the accident, to the police or to the person who injured you.
In addition to helping you seek necessary medical care, your attorney can present your demand to the insurance company and negotiate a settlement. The demand letter outlines the liability facts of your case, details your injuries and requests compensation.
While most personal injury claims are settled out of court, the attorneys at LeMaster and Ahmed will file suit and take the case to trial if necessary.
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Texas?
A personal injury claim also has a statute of limitations, which is a time limit for plaintiffs to file a claim. If you do not file a claim before the expiration date, your claim may be barred.
In Texas, a plaintiff has up to two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury claim. It is, therefore, important to promptly seek legal representation before your claims are time barred.
Recover With Ease | Texas Insurance Lawyer for Personal Injury Claims
If you are suffering because of another person’s negligent driving, it’s time you fight back. Contact LeMaster & Ahmed PLLC to receive the compensation to which you are entitled. Our experienced attorneys can utilize their knowledge to build a strong case for you. We have the experience drafting and filing claims, negotiating with adjusters and litigating for you in court.
Call us now at (832) 356-7983 to set up a free consultation. LeMaster & Ahmed PLLC accepts clients in The Woodlands, Spring, Tomball and throughout Harris County and Montgomery County.