Attorney Nejat Ahmed
Nejat Ahmed has litigated multi-million dollar insurance and personal injury disputes in state and federal courts across Texas. She has dedicated her legal practice to navigating the complexities of insurance litigation.
Having represented insurance companies in personal injury defense and insurance coverage disputes, Ms. Ahmed brings a distinct perspective that proves invaluable to her clients in disputes with insurance companies. She knows how insurance companies value claims, which allows her to effectively present claims and negotiate settlements. Ms. Ahmed prides herself in consistently achieving outstanding results for her clients.
Outside of the practice of law, Ms. Ahmed, who is originally from Ethiopia, is an enthusiastic traveler who enjoys exploring diverse cultures with her family. Having visited over 20 countries, her experiences have helped her develop a deep sense of empathy and compassion. These qualities, enhance Ms. Ahmed’s ability to serve her clients’ needs.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Policy Interpretation and Analysis
- Insurance Agent Liability Litigation
- Texas, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2004
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2004
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D. 2002
- University of North Texas, B.S., 1999